Monday, December 26, 2011

Tool #5: Producing with Web 2.0 Tools

I created a photo video using Animoto.  It is very simple and user friendly.  This would be a great way to introduce yourself to a new group of students as a get to know you activity.  It would be really neat if the students could get some help at home to create one as well.

Molly's Animoto

Last year, I took a million pictures of my fourth graders.  At the end of the year, we had a Mother's day tea/end of the year breakfast.  I created an iMovie on my Macbook, and showed it at the tea.  I added music and there was not a dry eye in the house!  I would love to do that again for my first graders and give them that on a DVD as an end of the year gift.

I played around with tikatok.com, through Barnes and Noble.  and made a personalized book.  It is very neat! You can pick out a book you want to write about, and the website walks you through each step.  It was so fun!

My Christmas Book

No comments:

Post a Comment